“Speed up the transformation with Factor 10.”
Dr. Matthew Kannegiesser
#Transformation #Strategy #Factor10
|Matthias is a project manager, strategy expert and start-up builder.|
He is particularly active in the area of strategy, transformation support and start-up development with companies.
Matthias is the founder and managing director of the company builder time2sustainGmbH.
He has more than 20 years of professional experience in management consulting and is an expert in sustainability management and start-up development at the intersection of sustainability and digitalization.
– Strategy sprint and digital-based N-Kompass methodology
– Climate strategies and science-based target development
– Circular strategy and implementation roadmap
– Supply chain analysis and strategy
– Sustainable Factor 10 innovation for companies/start-ups
– Assessment methods for, among others, the German Sustainability Award and the German Sustainability Code (DNK)
– Involvement in Entrepreneurs for Future with climate study and digital climate check for companies
As a consultant, he has carried out projects in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North America for companies in the automotive and process industries as well as in the consumer goods, energy, IT and financial services sectors. He has been a member of the methodology team of the German Sustainability Award since its inception and has co-conceived and frequently led the evaluation of companies.
Matthias Kannegiesser publishes and researches methods for sustainable business and is, among other things, the architect and author of the N-Kompass method and the DNK evaluation method score4more.
He is an industrial engineer (Diplom Universität Karlsruhe (TH) and Universidad de Valencia as well as Dr.-Ing. TU Berlin). During this time he has worked for SAP in Silicon Valley and in various internships in Paris and Dallas, Texas.
My CompetenciesTo the services
We can shape the future! Sustainable corporate strategies lead to a thriving future where everyone wins. Get your company on course for the future. Holistic, relevant and impact-oriented.Find out more
All resources are valuable. How can we use them in manufacturing and utilization processes so that their value is retained for as long as possible?Find out more